Secondary Education Board of Assam (SEBA) was successfully announced its High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) and Assam High Madrassa (AHM) examination 2020 result on 6th June 2020. In this SEBA Result, 2020 students who are not satisfied by their results may apply for answer scripts rechecking online.
Starting date of online application for Re-checking: 08 June 2020
Last Date of online application for Re-checking: 22 June 2020.
How to Apply SEBA Re-Checking of Answer Script 2020?
Candidates intending to get their evaluated Answer Scripts re-checked will have to apply through the SEBA’s online portal along-with a fee of as Rs. 550 (for obtaining Rechecking & Photocopy of Answer script) or Rs. 350 (for Only Rechecking) per Subject to be paid through online mode.
The Results of Re-checking will be informed to the Applicant through a Notification within 30 days from the last date of receipt of application. The Marks sheet/ Certificates to the candidates, in case of any change, will be issued on submission of the Original Marks sheet/ Certificates in the Board’s Office through the Head of the concerned School with an intimation of the Head of the Institution. No such Marks sheet/Certificates will be sent directly to School/ candidate or through any other agency.
- Scanned copy of Marks Sheet of the HSLC/AHM Examination, 2020
- ROLL & NO. of HSLC/AHM Examination, 2020.
- Details of DEBIT/CREDIT CARD or Net Banking for making an online payment.
- E-mail ID (if available)
- Mobile number of the applicant for any correspondence.
- Fee for obtaining Rechecking & Photocopy of Answer script is Rs. 550/- and for Only Rechecking is Rs. 350/- (per subject) respectively.
How to Apply
- Provide your Roll and No of HSLC / AHM Examination-2019 to proceed.
- Select the service you want to avail i.e. select either Rechecking with Photocopy or only Rechecking.
- Select the subjects for which you want the service.
- Upload the scanned copy of your Marks Sheet in .jpeg,.jpg or .png format and file size should be within 2MB.
- Provide your contact details in the space provided.
- Check carefully all the information provided by you. (SEBA is not responsible for any unprocessed applications due to wrong information provided by the candidates).
- Proceed to make payment by clicking the “CONFIRM AND PAY ONLINE” button.
- Enter the necessary details on the online payment page. Click on blue colored “Pay Now” button on the bottom right to confirm the payment.
- After making a successful payment, you will get your ARN Number (Application Receipt Number) in your mobile number. You can also download your invoice for the payment. (Keep it safe for future references).
- You can use your ARN further to check the status of your application on the website.
- The Photocopy of the Answer-Script has to be collected from SEBA Office at Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-781021 only after producing the original Admit Card & Copy of ARN.
- In case of change of marks after re-checking, a fresh/revised Mark sheet will be provided only after submission of the Original Mark.
Official Website: Click Here (available from 8 June 2020)