The Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) Thiruvananthapuram invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for the positions of Manager, Technical Assistant, Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).
Last date: 12th June 2020
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|Manager (Technical Service – Computer and Information Systems)||1|
|Technical Assistant Group II||2|
|Upper Division Clerk||1|
- Manager (Technical Service – Computer and Information Systems): Pay Level 10 of 7th CPC
- Technical Assistant Group II: Pay Level 05 of 7th CPC
- Upper Division Clerk: Pay Level 04 of 7th CPC
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Pay Level 01 of 7th CPC
Age Limit: 30 years as on 12th June 2020.
- Manager: BE/B.Tech in Computer Science OR Information Technology from a recognized university/institution with minimum of 65% marks (average in all semesters) or CGPA grading of a minimum of 6.84 on a 10 scale or equivalent.
- Technical Assistant: A Graduate degree in Biotechnology or any branch of Life Sciences with minimum of 65% marks aggregate score.
- Upper Division Clerk: Any Degree in Commerce with minimum 55% marks aggregate score. Domain knowledge on finance and accounts, basic computer skills, attention to detail, basic math skills.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: SSLC (Matric) Pass or 10th standard pass.
Selection Process: Interview / Practical or Skill Test
How to Apply: Applications in prescribed format with resume/curriculum vitae and attested copies of all applicable certificates pertaining to qualification/disability etc. and all other authenticated supporting documents may be submitted by post to the DIRECTOR, RAJIV GANDHI CENTRE FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY, POOJAPPURA, THYCAUD P.O, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM 695014, KERALA STATE or by e-mail as PDF to [email protected] on or before June 12, 2020. Applications sent by post must have on the envelope name and code number of the position applied for. Incomplete applications or applications without copies of certificates or applications received after the last date will be rejected.
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here