ONGC RECRUITMENT of Executives at E1 level through University Grant Commission-National Eligibility Test (NET) – June 2019. The company seeks for Human Resource Executive and Public Relations Officer for a total of 23 posts.
The selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 60,000 – 180,000//- with an increment of 3% per year. Besides Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to allowance @ 35% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA/Company Accommodation, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance, Substantial Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Post Retirement Benefit Scheme and Composite Social Security Scheme as per Company rules.
VACANCY AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Name of the post: Human Resource Executive
- No of posts : 20 (UR=10,OBC=5,SC=3,ST=1,EWS=1) Reserved for PWD = 12
- Essential Qualification : MBA with specialization in Personnel Management / HRD /HRM with minimum 60% marks OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR Minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma inPM/IR/Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR 2 years full time PGDM from IIM with minimum 60% marks.
UGC NET Subject: Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial
Relations/Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management (Subject Code-55)
2. Name of the post: Public Relations Officer
- No of posts: 20 (UR=3) Reserved for PWD = 2
- Essential Qualification: Post Graduate Degree/minimum 2 years diploma in Public Relations/Journalism/Mass Communication with a minimum of 60% marks
AND UGC NET Subject: Mass Communication Persons (Subject Code-63).
For further information visit: Click here
Online application at the link available on www.ongcindia.com