NTPC Engineer Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees -2020 through GATE-2020 National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, India’s largest power conglomerate with an installed capacity of 62,110 MW. NTPC is looking for promising, dedicated, energetic young graduate engineers with brilliant academic records.
NTPC Recruitment 2020:
Post Name: Engineer Executive Trainee
Apply Date: 16 June 2020 to 6 July 2020
Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, as per respective Institute/University norms. Final year/semester students are also eligible to apply, subject to obtaining at least 65% marks in engineering degree. A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of EET in the respective discipline:
Electrical Engineering: Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage/Power Electronics/Power Engineering
Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical/Production/Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
Electronics Engineering: Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Power/Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
Instrumentation Engineering: Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control
Upper Age limit is 27 years as on the last date of online application.
Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) -2020. Based on the GATE-2020 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for the further selection process (GD and Interview). The final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE-2020 marks, 5% weightage of GD marks and 10% weightage of Interview marks. However, candidates have to qualify separately in GD & Interview. Please note that for ET-2020 recruitment, GATE marks of 2020 will only be valid.
Candidate belonging to General/EWS/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 150/-
How to Apply?
- The candidates, who have applied online for GATE 2020, will receive their GATE-2020 Registration Number printed on their admit card. On receipt of the GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply online for NTPC ET-2020 on the website www.ntpccareers.net from 16.06.2020 to 06.07.2020.
- Candidate belonging to General/EWS/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 150/-. The SC / ST / PwBD/ XSM category candidates need not pay the registration fee. The payment can be made either in online or offline mode.
- Payment in offline mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal.
- The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. NTPC will not be responsible in case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account.
- Payment in online mode: Candidate also has the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card). The online payment option will be available at the end of the online application, before the submit button.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the registration fee.
- Candidates will be required to upload their photograph and signature during the online application.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2020 registration number and payment details. After successful registration, the system will generate a Unique Registration Number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration slip which will be generated by the system after a successful registration.
- Please ensure that the GATE registration number, which is mentioned on your GATE Admit card, is filled up correctly. The name should also be filled up as appearing in GATE Admit card. No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully.
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here