A beginner course on Android Application development.
Rating: 4.4 / 5
Duration: 26hr 50min of on-demand video
Created by: ProgramMe Programming
What you will Learn?
- Have a good overview of the Java programming language
- Install Android Studio and set up the environment
- Debug an Android Application
- Create a signed APK file to submit to the Google Play Store
- Use Explicit and Implicit Intents
- Make use of Fragments
- Create a Custom List View
- Create the Android Actionbar
- Create a custom Toast
- Use Shared Preferences, Files and SQLite
- Use the AsyncTask class
- Handle Android 6 Permissions
- Save data in an online database (MBAAS – Backendless) and do User management
Get the course for free: Get Now
Note: This course is currently available for free and may become paid later. Please enroll as soon as possible.