Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2020(HAL) is an Indian state-owned enterprise limited company. The HAL company invites online and offline applications for recruitment/careers/job vacancies in Aerospace, Aircraft, Aviation Sector, defence and other fields.
The last date for submission of applications is 1st July 2020.
List of all posts:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Senior Test Pilot (Grade-VII) / Test Pilot (Grade-VI) (Fixed Wing), Bengaluru (with LCA Experience)||1|
|Senior Test Pilot (Grade-VII) / Test Pilot (Grade-VI) (Fixed Wing), Bengaluru||1|
|Senior Test Pilot (Grade-VII) / Test Pilot (Grade-VI) (Fixed Wing), Nasik||2|
|Senior Pilot (Grade – VII)/ Pilot (Grade –VI /V), TAD, Kanpur||2|
|Senior Test Pilot (Grade-VII) / Test Pilot (Grade-VI), (Fixed Wing) Kanpur||1|
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidate should possess a Diploma / Provisional Diploma Certificate from a recognized Board of Technical Education in India.
- Candidates who have completed Three Years (3-Years) after obtaining Diploma certificate are not eligible. Calculated from the Date of Passing mentioned in the Provisional Diploma Certificate/ Diploma Certificate)
- Candidates who have undergone /undergoing / already registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates with work experience of one or more years are not eligible.
- The marks obtained in Diploma in all the 5emesters must be mentioned clearly.
- Selection will be purely on the basis of merit, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through the HAL Web portal, SMS Alert and TTL notice board.
- Interview (Shortlisted candidates will be communicated by Email)
- Candidates should produce all original documents at the time of Interview.
Age Limit: (As on 26 March, 2020)
- Grade VII: 48 years
- Grade VI: 48 years
- Grade V: 45 years
- Grade VII: ₹ 90000 – 240000
- Grade VI: ₹ 80000 – 220000
- Grade V: ₹ 70000 – 200000
Post Professional Qualification Experience:
- Grade VII: Ex-Servicemen or Serving Officer in the Rank of ‘Group Captain’ from the Indian Air Force or its equivalent Rank from the Indian Navy /Coast Guard.
- Grade VI: Ex-Serviceman or Serving Officer in the Rank of ‘Wing Commander’ with three years or more experience in the Rank from the Indian Air Force or its equivalent Rank from the Indian Navy /Coast Guard.
- Grade V: Ex-Serviceman or Serving Officer in the Rank of ‘Wing Commander’ with less than 3 years experience in the Rank from the Indian Air Force or its equivalent Rank from the Indian Navy /Coast Guard.
- ₹ 500/- towards application fee and ₹ 50/- as Bank charge. For General / OBC category
- No fee for SC / ST candidates.
- The Fee is to be deposited in the “Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – Recruitment Account” in State Bank of India bearing Account Number 30969511830 at any of the Core Banking Branches of State Bank of India in the prescribed Challan and a Journal Number is to be obtained.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply in prescribed format of application. The duly filled in application along with a self-attested recent Passport Size Photograph addressed to Chief Manager (HR) Recruitment Section Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Corporate Office 15/1 Cubbon Road Bangalore – 560 001 through Ordinary Post / Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier. The last date for submission of applications is 01/07/2020.
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Here: Click Here