RAC invites online applications from graduate engineers and postgraduates in Scienceincluding students who are appearing or have appeared in their final year examination for recruitment to the posts of Scientist `B’ in Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), in Level-10 (7thCPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs.56,100/-) in specified disciplines and categories. Total emoluments(inclusive of HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs.80,000/-p.m. at the present metro city rate.
Last date: July 10th, 2020 (Online Application is Mandatory)
- Electronics & Comm. Engg
- Mechanical Engg
- Computer Science & Engg*
- Electrical Engg
- MaterialScience & Engg/ Metallurgical Engg*
- Chemical Engg
- Aeronautical Engg
- Civil Engg*
- For post 1 to 3: Valid GATE score + Minimum 80% aggregate marks in EQ degree, if done from an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or National Institute of Technology (NIT).
- For post 4 to 5: At least First Class Bachelor’s degree in Engineering + Valid GATE score.
- For post 6 to 11: At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or at least First Class Master’s Degree + Valid GATE score.
- For post 12: At least First Class Master’s Degree in Psychology from a recognized university or equivalent + Qualified the NET exam for eligibility to Assistant Professorship in Psychology.
Age Limit for Candidate:
|#||Category||Age not exceeding|
|1||Un-Reserved (UR) /EWS||28 years|
|2||OBC (Non-creamy layer)||31 years|
Relaxation in upper age limit (As per Govt rules) :
- Up to 10 years for PwD (HH) and PwD (OH) candidates in the * marked disciplines.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for serving Central Civilian Govt. employees working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres only if a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the advertised posts.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-servicemen including Ex SSCOs/ECOs as per rules in vogue.
Nationality: Only Indian Nationals need to apply
Application Fee and Mode of Payment: General(UR), EWSand OBC male candidates are required to pay a non-refundable non-transferable application fee of Rs100/-(Rs. One Hundred only)payable online only. There is no application fee for SC/ST/PWD and women candidates.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to register online at the RAC website https://rac.gov.in
Advertisement Details: Click Here