Dibrugarh University has released a notice regarding new admissions into some UG programmes for the academic session 2020-21. Dibrugarh University is inviting online applications for admission into the following Academic Programmes of Dibrugarh University for the session 2020-2021:
a) Three Year (Six Semesters) Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Programme
b) Three Year (Six Semesters) Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA),
c) Five Year (Ten Semesters) Integrated B.A.LL.B. Programme,
d) Five Year (Ten Semesters) Integrated M.Sc. in Physics (IMSc), Programme,
e) Three Year (Six Semesters) B.A in Performing Arts (BAPA) Programme,
f) Four Year (Eight Semesters) Bachelor of Pharmacy Programme,
g) Two Year B. Pharm. (Practice) Programme
a) The online application process will begin from 10.07.2020.
b) Application for admission to all academic programmes shall be through online mode only. No other means of application shall be accepted.
c) The last date for submission of online application is 31.07.2020 (up to 5.00 P.M).
How to Submit Online Application?
For submission of the Online Application, intending candidates are advised to follow the following procedure:
- The candidate shall be required to register in the portal www.dibru.online by entering Full Name, Username, Password and a Mobile Number to login. The candidate will get an “Activation Code” in the Mobile Number which is to be entered for Activation.
- Candidates may enter to Application Portal through www.dibru.ac.in also.
- After Activation, the candidates shall be required to log in with his/ her user name and password and shall be required to fill up the Online Application with correct and appropriate information.
- The applicants shall be required to pay the Application Fee of Rs. 500/- only through the online payment gateway by using Debit (ATM) Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking during the submission of form.No other modes of payment is acceptable.
- The applicants can save and review the information entered before submission, which can be edited on subsequent login. However, after submission, editing of information shall not be possible.
- On submission of the Online Application Form by an applicant, an Acknowledgement Card with a Unique Number shall be generated against each successful submission of the Application. The Candidates shall have to take a print out of the Acknowledgement Card and Application Form to produce before the relevant departmental Office of the University whenever asked to do the same.
- The Submission of Online Applications shall be automatically closed after the stipulated date and time.
- No individual letter will be issued and sent to the candidates regarding any matters of the Admission process. Candidates are advised to visit the University website www.dibru.ac.in regularly for any relevant information.
For more information regarding selection criteria, admission procedure, etc, please refer to the official notice linked below.
Official notice: Click here
Apply Now: click here