Director of Higher Education (DHE), Assam has released a notification regarding online admissions, and asking students to generate Unique IDs for Online Admission into different Institutions for the Academic Session 2020-21.
The Director of Higher Education (DHE), Assam, has opened a Web Portal to help generate Unique IDs for aspiring students seeking Online Admission for the Academic Session 2020-21 in various Institutions (State Universities/Govt. & Provincialised Colleges) under Higher Education (General).
The students seeking new admissions are requested to generate their Unique ID in the Official Web Portal https://directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in even if they already have filled up the admission form or already taken admission.
Please note that generating their Unique IDs are mandatory for students seeking online admission.
How to Generate A Student Unique ID?
- Visit the DHE Web Portal
- Click Generate Unique ID.
- Fill the required details correctly and carefully.
- Fill the Captcha and click on Submit.
After successful Unique ID creation will be notified via an SMS.
Please remember that:
- One student can generate only 1 (One) unique ID.
- Fill the details very carefully and accurately.
- Please keep the Unique ID you generated for further use.
Official Advertisement: Click here
Generate Unique ID: Click Here