NUMALIGARH REFINERY LIMITED (NRL) is a leading Miniratna Category-I PSU engaged in the refining and marketing of petroleum products and is a group company of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL). The company invites applications from Ex-Servicemen for contractual engagement in its expansion project, details of which is as below:
1. Name of the Post: Manager(Admin)
2. Number of Post: 01 (one)
1. Rank: The applicant should be an Ex-Serviceman not below the rank of Major or equivalent from Indian Armed Forces
2. Upper age limit: Should not be more than 62 years of age as on 01.05.2020.
3. Minimum Education Qualification: Degree in any discipline
Selection: The selection shall be based on Personal interview amongst the shortlisted candidates.
- www.nrl.co.in (Website will remain open from 10.00 hrs on 05.05.2020 to 10.00 hrs on 20.05.2020 for online application.)
- No document needs to be uploaded along with the application.
- Candidates shall ensure that the information furnished by him/her is true and in case any information furnished by a candidate is found to be faulty, his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. NRL would be free to reject any application at any stage of the selection process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the position for which he/ she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- No hardcopy of the application or document should be sent by post to the Office of Numaligarh Refinery Limited.
Official Advertisment: Click Here