APSC(Assam Public Service Commission) invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of
the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Note: As per this office notification No. 57PSC/DR-41/1/2018-2019 Dated 13th June 2019, those candidates who had already applied in response to the advertisement No. 01/2019 dated 7th
February 2019 need not pay the application fees afresh while applying again. They will have to
submit proof i.e. self-attested photocopy of earlier treasury challan, in support of payment of the
fees with the application forms.
- NAME OF THE POST: Child Development Project Officer & allied Cadres under Social Welfare Department, Assam.
- NO. OF POST: 73 (seventy-three)
- RESERVATION : [UR: 30, OBC/MOBC : 20, SC: 5, STP : 7, STH: 4, EWS : 7]
- SCALE OF PAY: Rs. 22,000/- to 87,000/- and Grade Pay Rs. 9,700/- of PB-3 plus
other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age
as on 01-01-2019. The upper age limit is relaxable by-
(i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e up to 43 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e up to 41 years as per Govt.
Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
(iii) For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and
General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121
dated Dispur the 28th October 2015.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation
/HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and no other
document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce from a recognized University and in addition any one of the following qualification:
a. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Works/ Labour & Social Welfare/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Criminology.
b. Graduate in Child Development/ Home Science/ Nutrition or
c. Graduate having Philosophy/ Education with Psychology, Economics.
- How to apply: Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in. Application form DR (New form).The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022 The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 09/09/2019 during office hours.
Advertisement Details Click here