Assam PAT 2020 Application Form has been extended till 10th May 2020. Assam PAT is a state level polytechnic entrance test conducted one time in a year. Through this examination, candidates get admission in diploma polytechnic courses. This examination is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. Candidates get admission in various polytechnic diploma institutes in Assam state.
|Online application||01-03-2020 to 10-05-2020|
|Issue of Online Admit Card||To be notified|
|Date of Admission Test||To be notified|
Type of Question Paper:
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidate should have passed the class 10th (HSLC) examination and must have obtained a minimum of
- 40% aggregate marks (Average) in Mathematics and Science for General Candidates.
- 35% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Science for SC candidates and
- 33% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Science for ST candidates.
- Applicants should have attained the age of 20 years 6 months on December 31, 2020.
- For reserved category candidates (SC/ST), should have attained the 23 years 6 months on December 31, 2020.
- For Institutions outside Assam [against Govt. of India allotted seats] have proved the Upper age limit is 20 years 6 months on December 31, 2020.
Application fee is Rs.500 for all categories.
There are two modes of payment: ONLINE and OFFLINE
- Online Payments can be made by Net Banking/ Debit Card / Credit Cards.
- Offline payments can be made at any branch of State Bank of India by printing the generated Bank Challan and depositing the fee amount at any nearby SBI Branch.
Admission Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here