Aravali Power Company Private Limited (APCPL) has released a notification for Engineering Executive Trainees in disciplines of Electrical (08), Mechanical (12) and Control & Instrumentation (05)
Commencement of Online Registration in APCPL Website: 04.06.2020
Last date for online registration in APCPL Website: 03.07.2020
APCPL Recruitment 2020: Details
Qualification: Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks(55% for SC/ST), as per respective Institute/University norms and have also qualified GATE-2019 are eligible to apply. A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of ET in the respective discipline.
|#||Discipline advertised||Prescribed full-time degrees in Engineering|
|1||Electrical Engineering||Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/Power System & High Voltage/Power Electronics/Power Engineering|
|2||Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical / production/Industrial Engg. / Production & Industrial Engg. / Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power engineering|
|3||Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control/Electronics Instrumentation & Control|
Age Limit: Upper Age limit is 27 years as on the last date of online application in APCPL (i.e. 01.06.2020)
Projected Vacancies: Category-wise projected vacancies in each discipline are given below:
1. Discipline: Electrical
2. Discipline: Mechanical
3. Discipline: Instrumentation
Type of Disabilities identified (discipline wise):
1. Deaf and hard of hearing
2. Locomotor Disability(OA, OL) including leprosy cured, dwarfism and acid attack victims
Combination of 1 & 2
Legend: OL (One Leg), OA (One Arm)
The vacancies for PwBD & EWS are reserved as per Govt. guidelines.
Placement: The selected candidates shall undergo one-year training at APCPL. After completion of training candidates shall be placed on a regular pay scale of E1 grade at APCPL.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates fulfilling the pre-requisite conditions are requested to fill up the application form in the portal in Block Letters.
2. The candidates, who have appeared inGATE 2019, are only eligible to apply and should indicate GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply online for APCPL ET-2020 on the website www.apcpl.co.infrom 04.06.2020to 03.07.2020.
3. Candidate belonging to General/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 150/-. The SC/ST/PwBDcategoryregistration feesNIL.
4. Payment can be made either through offline mode or online mode as described below:
A. Payment in offline mode: Punjab National Bank has been authorized to collect the registration fee on behalf of APCPL. Candidate has to approach the nearby PNB branch with a printout of the “Challan” which is available on the application registration portal. The Challan printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in APCPL account. APCPL will not be responsible in case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account.
B. Payment in online mode: Candidate also has the option to pay the fee online (through Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card). The online payment option will be available on the application portal.
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Official Website: www.apcpl.co.in